“Produced Water” is water trapped in or injected into underground formations that is brought to the surface along with oil or gas. Even without the added volume resulting from hydraulic fracturing produced water is still the largest volume byproduct
associated with oil and gas production.
“Produced Water continues to flow even when drilling slows.™”
Professionally managed treatment and disposal options to reduce your costs and environmental footprint.
The Water Management Solutions developed by PWS are proprietary treatment processes that remove unwanted contaminants.
“Cleantech” Produced Water . . . .
- Is used for fracturing, irrigation and direct land and waterway discharge
- Reduces waste disposal & trucking impacts from oil & gas production
- Reduces potential for adverse surface and sub-surface impacts from fracturing
- Responds to regulatory drivers currently under consideration by States and Federal Government
PWS Water Treatment Systems offer:
- Trailer mounted designs for mobility and reuse at other well sites
- Totally automated processes with remote computer monitoring
- Low maintenance and operating costs
- Ultra low energy use
- Meets or exceeds water quality standards for SAR, EC, pH, TDS & WET testing
- Lowest cost turnkey solutions including treatment plants and experienced operators
- Reliable & cost effective
- Adaptable to varying water conditions
Tour the Mobile Treatment Unit: